lead data analyst for a software solutions company
We’re looking for a talented remote Lead Data Analyst with 5+ years of professional work experience in a Data Analytics environment, and strong BI.Tableau skills to join our team.
The customer is a private American company that specializes in network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps in the United States. The company is building data pipelines from two dozen corporate systems deployed in AWS. The customer created Business Intelligence Center of Excellence to help other data analytics teams with ETL, data cleansing, data modeling, visualization, and dashboards.
The ideal candidate is a motivated PowerBI Engineer, more on a Front-End side, to create visually meaningful reports and dashboards for the business.
- Pull data from a variety of sources to provide visibility into performance, deliver in an actionable format, and ensure data quality/integrity
- Develop the back-end and/or front-end components of tools and visualizations that surface insight into the health of our operational processes; build root cause drill-in reports
- Consult with partners to define the success of initiatives by aligning business objectives with existing metrics or newly proposed metrics
- Independently follow BI best practices in assigned work
- 5+ years of professional work experience in a Data Analytics environment
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience extracting data from relational databases
- Experience with at least one data-extraction, scripting, and/or programming language (e.g., SQL, R, Python)
- Familiarity with Data Visualization/BI Tools, such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and/or Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills
- US time zone availability
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience with Oracle SQL and SnowSQL a plus