We are currently looking for a Lead Data Quality Engineer with AWS expertise to join our team and build a new multitenant product in the area of Digital Library Analytics.
Together with other Data Quality Engineers on your team, you will have an opportunity to design and implement a QA strategy for the data analytics and visualization product. The backend part of the product will be built using state-of-the-art cloud-native tools available in AWS. The front-end will be driven by Tableau.
The customer provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
- Communicate with the Product Owner, BAs and Data Engineers
- Implement QA fundamentals knowledge
- Design QA strategies for data analysis and visualization
- Conduct GUI Testing
- Deep knowledge of BI Testing Automation
- Experience with GUI
- Thorough experience with Automated Testing processes and tools
- Strong experience in BI Validator/Kinesis CI
- Proficiency in SQL
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud services
- Very strong communication skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.