go to search
Lead Designer for a Consumer Electronics Company
read full description
We're looking for a remote Lead Designer with knowledge of Requirements Analysis and experience with product UX planning to join our team.
The company is a privately held, American company that designs and sells televisions and sound bars. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Irvine, California, United States.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Major medical expenses insurance
- Life insurance
- Social security
- Paid leaves
- End of year bonus
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Telework benefits
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.