lead designer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Designer with 5+ years of UX or interaction design experience and experience with responsive web design and frameworks to join our team.
The customer is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
Since you will be working closely with our product managers, developers, architects, customers, and domain experts, you are a collaborative team-player. Tasks will include the creation of customer research artifacts, user journey maps, low-to-high fidelity prototypes, usability studies, and others.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams
- User Journey mapping of as-is business processes and of to-be processes
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches and wireframes to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups
- Developing interactive reporting dashboards and different types of visualizations
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to engineers
- Validating ideas and designs using usability tests, A/B tests and product performance
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in Influencing cross-functional product teams and the organization to achieve solutions that are right for our customers and adhere to the product vision
- 5+ years of UX or interaction design experience
- Experience with responsive web design and frameworks
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
- Ability to explore, identify, and validate user needs
- Tool Expertise: Mural & Figma
- Deep understanding of information design/architecture, principles, and user psychology
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and be accountable for work
- Advanced skills in interaction design (ideally application design or design concepts)
- Experience with tools such as Axure, Balsamiq
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of Fiori Design Guidelines
- Experience with SAP Fiori
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.