lead developer with .net for a media company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Developer with .NET to join our global team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Maintaining high standards in implementing features within the team
- End to end feature design preparation with business owners, estimation and commitment to delivery
- Sprint planning activities, team performance monitoring, code reviews etc.
- Resolving critical issues and be able to work with different stakeholders to close out these critical issues
- Experience as a Technical Lead in development of complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy
- Appetite and enthusiasm to work with new technologies
- Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience
- Experience and willingness to mentor more junior engineers and help them develop their skills and leadership abilities
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Confident English level (B2+)
nice to have
- Knowledge of Angular