lead devops developer for a chemical company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead DevOps Developer with 5+ years of DevOps experience, hands-on experience with the AWS platform, and excellent Python scripting skills to join our team.
The customer is a Norwegian chemical company that is mainly focused on the production of nitrogen fertilizer, however, it also encompasses the production of nitrates, ammonia, urea, and other nitrogen-based chemicals.
- Building and developing the global cloud platform for infrastructure, security and operations
- Empowering and supporting solution teams in getting to production and running stable services
- Organizing global operations and incident response process and tooling
- Running and maintaining our production infrastructure in AWS (Kubernetes)
- Analyzing complex system behavior, performance and application issues within distributed systems generally, and Kubernetes in particular
- Developing monitoring solutions and analysis across multiple data centers
- Conducting capacity analysis and planning, traffic routing and security policies
- Supporting, guiding and educating the development teams on production ready, scalable engineering patterns
- Driving adoption of and adherence to global operations and infrastructure standards in the local development teams
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Prior experience of working with international teams
- Hands-on experience with the AWS platform
- Experience with Terraform
- Good command of Kubernetes
- Excellent Python scripting skills
- Good knowledge of the Agile methodology
- English level B2+
- Familiarity with Linux
- Prior experience with Helm
- Knowledge of Istio
- Experience with any monitoring and observability tools
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.