go to search
lead devops developer for business information
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead DevOps Developer for Business Information
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Developer to join our team.
- Design and plan team activitities
- Monitor and maintain the health of infrastructure
- Plan database upgrades by maintaining , evaluating, and improving a transaction processing model
- Assess database performance by developing a protocol for measurement of results and identification of problem areas
- Supports database performance by monitoring database performance; evaluating and resolving processing and programming problems; designing database management tools; answering user questions
- Secures database by preparing access and control policies and procedures; implementing disaster recovery procedures
- Develop deep knowledge of our complex production applications and their upstream & downstream dependencies
- Improve the reliability and scalability of the whole system
- Working closely with the development teams
- Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies and processes
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- University degree (Bachelor or Masters) in Computer Science, Science, Mathematics or equivalent or be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge
- Experience in working with Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu or similar)
- Practical experience with RDBMS systems (PostgreSQL is the most beneficial)
- Experience in managing and configuration ElasticSearch clusters
- Proven experience with configuration management tools, i.e., Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Production experience and understanding of cluster management systems like Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Mesos
- Knowledge of automated deployment/continuous Integration tools, i.e., Maven, Jenkins, Fabric8, etc.
nice to have
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.