lead devops engineer
We are seeking a remote Lead DevOps Engineer with at least 5 years of relevant experience and 1 year of leadership experience to drive the migration process from one Kubernetes cluster to another and support our microservice-based application.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Kubernetes, Azure, and CI/CD, and will be responsible for ensuring a smooth migration of the entire infrastructure (PROD/Non-PROD) with minimal downtime.
- Lead the migration process of the entire infrastructure and data to a new Kubernetes cluster
- Support and maintain our microservice-based application running on Kubernetes clusters
- Keep the current infrastructure up to date, including Nginx Ingress, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Keycloak, and more
- Provide leadership and guidance to the DevOps team
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Strong experience with Kubernetes, Linux, Docker, and a scripting language (Bash, Python, or similar)
- Expertise in Azure and CI/CD
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Familiarity with Kafka, Couchbase, Jenkins, Git, and Helm
- Experience with Spinnaker, Grafana, Prometheus, and Loki
- Excellent organizational skills
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.