lead devops engineer for a financial company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a UK-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Delivering Automated Testing
- Managing and configuring all development and integration environments including tools like Jira, Confluence & Nexus, Git both on premise and in the cloud
- Monitoring the general health & automation of development environment
- Installing, monitoring and maintaining integration platforms across products and systems
- Automating build, test, deploying and monitoring across all FTSE Russell systems
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Linux AND Windows Administration
- Experience with CI-CD pipelines and tools (i.e., Jenkins, GitLab)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in automation, monitoring and log management
- Experience in Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of Demonstrable SQL
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, BitBucket
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.