lead devops engineer for a financial company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer to join our global team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Deliver automated testing, deployment and will facilitate migration of on premises infrastructure to the cloud
- Manage and configure all development and integration environments including tools like Jira, Confluence & Nexus, Git both on premise and in the cloud
- Monitor the general health & automation of development environment
- Install, monitor and maintain integration platforms across products and systems
- Automate build, test, deployment and monitoring across all FTSE Russell systems
- Linux AND Windows Administration with good experience in shell scripting
- Experience with CI-CD pipelines and tools (i.e., Jenkins, GitLab)
- Experience in automation, monitoring and log management
- Demonstrable SQL knowledge
- Experience with AWS
- 5+ years of working experience
- Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, BitBucket
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.