lead devops engineer for a financial information company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. The Company's segments include Investor Communication Solutions, and Global Technology and Operations. The Company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
- Work with development teams and understand their project needs and wear multiple hats, from generating requirements to ideate software solutions and build
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience on DevOps toolsets like Terraform/Jenkins/Chef/Docker
- Knowledge of building automation scripts
- Experience with AWS
- Proven experience as a developer or similar role with focus on building tools and frameworks for the development community
- Familiarity with disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation AWS DevOps
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- DevOps/Cloud related certification
- Knowledge of Containers or Kubernetes