lead devops engineer for a video game and software development company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of DevOps experience to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main pool of tasks is associated with implementation of online services that enhance the user experience for all customer’s systems.
- Design and build operational infrastructure to support online services
- Implement automation where possible
- Work closely with software engineering, customer service, quality assurance, community and product teams
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Excellent command of AWS (Networking, Compute, IAM, S3, Auto-scaling)
- Profound knowledge of K8s (Kubernetes)
- Solid experience of running Windows Server VMs in the cloud and everything it entails
- Decent Linux knowledge
- Experienced being on-call and handling incidents
- Willingness and ability to be on-call (as part of a larger rotation)
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Fluency in English (B2+)
nice to have
- Prior experience with Prometheus/Alertmanager/Grafana
- Nomad knowledge