lead devops engineer for an information services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer for an information services company for our team.
The customer’s headquarters is in Nashville. The company is a global group of companies which provides unified global background screening solution.
- Work on migration project (to migrate Java oriented deployment procedures to Kubernetes).
- Provide technical direction and construct, test and implement a wide range of solutions that enable and support business functions.
- Define scope, plans and deliverables for assigned work.
- Test solutions to ensure that both changes and new work meet the business needs and expectations.
- Investigate and resolve problems as required, specifically in relation to server management.
- Use appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve technical problems.
- Implement approved standard server solution, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Maintain security, integrity and business resilience controls and documents.
- Produce good quality and timely documentation for all assigned tasks.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as DevOps
- English level B2+
- Strong k8s stack knowledge
- Experience with Apache Maven, Docker, Kubernetes
nice to have
- Knowledge of: