go to search
lead devops engineer for EPAM
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead DevOps Engineer for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The company needs a Lead person who can help with application stack migration to AWS EKS.
- AWS EKS rollout with Terraform
- Rollout of infrastructure services (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, AlertManager) in AWS EKS
- Migration of internal apps (NodeJS, TypeScript) to AWS EKS
- Migration of data layer (ElasticSearch, MongoDB) to AWS EKS
- Task estimation, execution control and management reporting
- 5+ years of strong experience with AWS VPC, EC2, EKS, EBS
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm 3, Docker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience in ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Prometheus, Grafana
- Knowledge of Ansible, ELK, Filebeat
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.