lead devops engineer for health information technologies company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer.
Our client is a global company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. Inspired by the industry, it commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities, and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
The project is a set of micro-intelligent services that are designed to synthesize insights from all the data by leveraging a set of statistical, predictive, machine learning models designed to provide recommendations and suggestions to end-users, to help them identify hidden opportunities and execute business objectives.
Currently, we have an opportunity to build a machine learning platform with our customer. The platform must host their machine learning and data acquisition processes as well as expose models through an API. The technology stack is based on Python, Java, Kubernetes. The primary hosting platform is AWS. We are looking for people interested in joining the team and the improvement of their skills in this direction.
- 4+ years in the release, deployment, and application engineering experience
- 1+ year of team-leading experience
- Good Cloud Technologies experience, preferably AWS
- Strong understanding of networking, VPC, EC2, EFS, RDS, Auto Scaling services
- Solid understanding of Jenkins pipelines with a deep knowledge of CI\CD lifecycle
- Confident knowledge of Linux software development
- Familiarity with Python at the scripting level
- Good communication and personal skills to be able to work in a busy environment
- Positive way of thinking
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+), both written and spoken
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.