lead devops engineer for media company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations group, and radio businesses.
- Join existing DevOps and agile teams that own, develop, and maintain Infrastructure as Service over AWS technologies
- Perform environment infrastructure changes using Terraform and Cloud Formation scripts
- Develop and maintain reusable Terraform and Cloud Formation modules
- Measure performance of systems and processes and subsequently improve them
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in AWS cloud hosted environment
- Research and implement new technologies for improving existing systems
- Identify, evaluate, deploy, troubleshoot, and contribute to open source tools and technologies we use
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Solid AWS experience
- IaC automation with Terraform or Cloud Formation experience
- Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with container orchestration systems such as AWS ECS or Kubernetes is desired
- Experience with Ci/CD systems is desired
- Solid experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) administration is desired
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, & Redis is desired
- Shell programming experience with Bash, strong command-line fu, and experience with at least one of Perl, Python, Ruby, etc. is desired
- Openshift experience is desired
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.