lead devops engineer for one of the world leaders in the logistics industry
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead DevOps Engineer.
We welcome you to join our team in creating a world-class application for one of the world leaders in the logistics industry. It is end-to-end ownership of the delivery starting from vision and consulting to development, testing, deployment and landing into operations.
- Leading a team of at least 3 System Engineers
- Interacting with the customer via email, calls, onsite meetings, etc.
- Creating automated processes for releasing and deploying software
- Creating dashboards and other tools for day-to-day monitoring and troubleshooting
- Using monitoring tools to find and investigate problems
- Participating in Scrum team activities, like stand-ups, sprint planning and sprint reviews
- Learning and adopingt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation and scalability
- Collaborating as part of larger delivery teams, which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals
- 4+ years in Release/Deployment/Application Engineering Experience
- 1+ year of team-leading experience
- Experience with one of the configuration management tools, i.e. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, CFEngine
- Experience with one of the build management tools, i.e. Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience with middleware technologies such as app servers, messaging, queuing, notification
- Experience working using Continuous Delivery and/or Continuous Deployment
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Ruby, shell scripting
- Experience organizing and managing monitoring tools (Sensu, Zabbix, NewRelic, etc.)
- Experience with syslog and log aggregation services, i.e. Logstash, Graylog
- Experience orchestrating application deployments
- Experience with RDBMS databases such as MySQL, Oracle, etc
- Deep knowledge of Linux
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2