lead devops engineer with aws for a computer software development company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of DevOps experience and AWS proficiency to join our team.
The customer is a provider of software as a service and cloud-based remote connectivity services for collaboration, IT management, and customer engagement. The company's products give users and administrators access to remote computers.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of leading products in the Communication & Collaboration space.
- Drive automation and integration of the build environment
- Adhere to SOLID design, Clean Code, and Test-Driven Development
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience in maintaining and operating backend services and systems (Tomcat, Java application stack, microservices)
- Knowledge in deployment and operations of backend systems in the cloud (AWS)
- Building and planning CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Experience in container solutions like Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency in programming languages: Bash, Python, optional: Java
- Experience with Jenkins, Kubernetes (Helm, Docker), AWS, Git, Linux
- Knowledge in the fields of networks (TCP/IP & UDP/IP) & DNS
- English language on business level (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.