lead devops engineer with aws for an insurance company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of web application software development experience and proficiency in working with AWS Cloud to join our team.
The customer is a leading online insurance shopping company providing a simplified online checkout process so that customers can get covered instantly online. The service is powered by a cloud-first, event-driven, service-oriented-architecture, using the latest software frameworks. The mission is to make insurance easier, cheaper, and higher quality, for everyone – not just the affluent.
The main pool of tasks is associated with new insurance product development and improving customer experience.
- Building new features to simplify the sales process
- A/B testing of new features to quantitatively decide if they improve the customer experience
- Analyzing sales call audio in real-time to give real-time feedback to the sales agents and guide their conversations
- Building a new common platform for the insurance industry to support onboarding hundreds of insurance carriers worldwide
- Designing a new life insurance product from the ground up
- 5+ years of web application software development industry work experience
- Proficiency in working with AWS Cloud
- Hands-on experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Solid experience with Terraform, Chef or Ansible
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- English level - B2+
- BS in Computer Science
- PostgreSQL experience
- Proficiency in designing software services
- Experience building and maintaining software services that serve 100+ transactions per second
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.