go to search
lead devops for a broadband company
DevOps.CI/CD, Cloud.AWS, Linux, Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead DevOps for a Broadband Company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead DevOps with strong Linux, PostgreSQL, and AWS experience to become a member of the distributed Platform Team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
The main pool of tasks is associated with storage systems setup, components configuration, inter-dependencies, deployment, monitoring and support.
- Design, setup & configuration of the core infrastructure that runs our online business
- Monitor and maintain the health of infrastructure
- Support database performance and integrity of the data
- Support hybrid approach (on-premises + cloud) to deploy and maintain applications
- Support transitions of the infrastructure
- Improve the reliability and scalability of the whole system
- Working closely with the development teams
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu or similar)
- Practical experience with RDBMS systems (PostgreSQL is the most beneficial)
- Proven experience with configuration management tools, i.e., Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Production experience and understanding of cluster management systems like Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Mesos
- Knowledge of automated deployment/continuous Integration tools, i.e., Maven, Jenkins, Fabric8, etc.
- Practical experience with AWS services
- Ability to take responsibility and stay self-disciplined
- Can work under the pressure and without strong supervision
- Can bring clarity to ambiguous situations and to act decisively
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to problem solving
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.