go to search
lead devops for a financial services company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead DevOps for a Financial Services Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and the government.
- Deciding on AWS infrastructure design
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Applying monitoring practices
- Contributing the content migration
- Leading the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicating directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Hands-on Terraform and Ansible experience
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- GCP experience is very much preferable, but not mandatory so AWS or even Azure might work in case he/she has a real proven hands-on experience in LIFT & SHIFT projects there
- Experience with Infrastructure as code automation with Terraform (Preferred) or CloudFormation, Deployment Manager (GCP), Pulumi
- Experience with configuration management using Ansible (Preferred) or Puppet, Chef, Salt Stack
- Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins (Preferred) or GitLab, TFS, GitHub Actions
- Experience with Windows technology stack - PowerShell, DSC, CMD, BAT
- Experience managing pipelines, branches, CI/CD Workflow usage
- English level B2+
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals