lead devops for a financial services corporation
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps with 5+ years of good experience in DevOps, experience with AWS and knowledge of Docker to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. The Company's segments include Investor Communication Solutions, and Global Technology and Operations. The Company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
- Decide on AWS infrastructure design
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 5+ years of good experience in DevOps
- Experience with AWS DevOps
- Knowledge of Docker
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of CI/CD - Jenkins
- Familiar with Chef
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.