go to search
lead devops for a news company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead DevOps for a News Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps with 4+ years of experience to join our team.
Our client has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency it has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse with prestigious brands.
The project aimed to accomplish engineering solutions:
- Conduct Performance testing of their existing back-end systems.
- Build the pipeline for Apps migration and conduct the migration to the cloud-based location.
- Create a Test Automation framework for applications migrated.
- Conduct Web Application Firewall Security solution implementation.
- 4+ years in Release, Deployment, Application Engineering Experience
- 1+ year of team-leading experience
- Experience in build, deployment Java, .NET applications
- Experience in deployment and configuration of OracleDB, MSSQL
- Experience in Jenkins
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in infrastructure auto provisioning and auto configuration (Cloud Formation)
- Strong experience with VPC and Amazon Networking (Load Balancing, Elastic IP, availability zones)
- Experience with build-once and infrastructure-as-a-code concepts (customer already follows these approaches)
- Good understanding of EC2 and configurations available
- Knowledge of IOPS, Bandwidth, Latency
- Understanding of High Availability, Fault Tolerance and Disaster recovery planning and configuration
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience with Amazon Storages S3: interface, ACLs, types of buckets
- Experience with Amazon monitoring services
- Knowledge of Splunk, New Relic
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.