go to search
lead devops for a retail brand
Linux, Python.Core, Node.js, Jenkins, Kubernetes
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead DevOps for a Retail Brand
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps with 5+ years of production experience, experience with Linux machines and expertise with SCM and build automation tools to join our team.
The customer is the largest retail brand that delivers quality fashion at affordable prices to customers at approximately 640 locations in 43 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam, as well as to customers in more than 100 international destinations through a leading e-commerce site.
- Architect core capabilities that scale and extend predictably in a multi-tenant environment
- Create reusable services that operate in a high-scale, distributed ecommerce environment
- Lead the technical implementation of multiple projects
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 5+ years of production experience
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Groovy, Ruby etc.
- Experience with Linux machines, Centos and RHEL
- Expertise with SCM and build automation tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab etc.
- Proficient with build tools such as maven and Node.js
- Proficient with CI process including builds, code analysis etc.
- Proficient with Kubernetes, helm charts and spinnaker (or equivalent such as harness etc.)
- Ability to debug and fix system/infrastructure and application issues
- Proficient working with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Google stackdriver etc.
- GCP expertise
- Expertise in REST APIs
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.