lead devops for an information technology company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps with experience with Jenkins and knowledge of Gradle/Groovy as scripting languages to join our team.
The client is the world’s largest provider of web-based solutions for supply chain management within the manufacturing industry. It provides a global network that links customers to their business partners. It also provides a centralized infrastructure that allows handling all key purchasing, quality, logistics, and financial processes in a standardized manner.
- Perform deployments on client's Production, pre-Production env. according to schedule for regular deployments and on demand (e.g. for Hotfixes)
- Participate in implementation of new CDCI pipeline for containers
- Do regular improvements in direction of fully automated CDCI pipeline
- Do support and maintenance activities:for existing CDCI pipeline both on EPAM environments and client's environments to ensure deployment activities according to agreed milestones, for EPAM landscapes specific issues to ensure landscapes availability for development teams and for SupplyOn nonProd/Prod landscapes to resolve issues related to deployment activities (e.g. configuration issues, issues with certificates)
- Follow SAFe framework: Sprint Events, estimations process, PI planning events, tasks execution, collaboration with PO, Agile teams and other stakeholders (e.g. client's IT managers)
- Participate in solution design/review from point of view of DevOps
- Provide reliable estimations, ensure reliability of estimations
- Communicate on daily basis regarding status, issues, solutions, report status of investigations and resolutions
- Experience with Jenkins
- Knowledge of Gradle/Groovy as scripting languages
- Knowledge of Jfrog Artifactory
- Experience with containers environment (Podman as a containers runtime, Docker images based on OpenShift)
- Linux VMs administration experience
- EPAM Cloud knowledge
- Jboss, Jboss CLI experience
- Experience with Zabbix
- English level: B1+
- 1+ year of leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.