go to search
Lead DevOps for an Oilfield Company
We're looking for a remote Lead DevOps with 5+ years as a DevOps (Automation) engineer, and experience with Terraform/Ansible to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
The project focus is the development of the Platform which enables customers both internal and external to consume traditional desktop applications and services from a cloud environment. The main goal is to make the Platform cloud-agnostic.
- Design, Develop and Migrate applications into OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) in multi cloud environment
- Interact with other teams across organization to ensure collaboration
- Build an effective system that adheres to automation and other engineering best practices
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- 5+ years as a DevOps (Automation) engineer
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with Terraform/Ansible
- Must be proficient with DevOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Kubernetes/OpenShift (OCP)
- Node.js, Golang, Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Azure, GCP, AWS, G42, Yandex Cloud
- Linux, CentOS, RHEL, Windows, ADDS, GPO
- MongoDB, OCS
- Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Jaeger, Thanos
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.