lead flutter developer for a fintech company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Flutter Developer to join our team.
The customer is a financial technology company founded in 2006 based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company provides technology to banks and merchants to make loans to consumers for home improvement, solar, healthcare and other purposes.
- Development of flutter-based mobile application for iPad according to existing coding standards
- Building solution deployable to both Android and iOS platforms
- Implementation of given designs
- Writing applications utilizing REST resources (backend) and Google Analytics
- Cooperation with CIS+ and US-based teams including different time zones
- 5+ years' experience with the development of mobile applications in Flutter
- Good understanding of dependency management and packaging in Flutter
- Good understanding of mobile development, limited-resources devices optimizations, performance-based development
- Good understanding of common design patterns including BFF (Backend For Frontend), gateways, circuit breakers, permissive-failure architecture
- Good knowledge of mobile application testing automation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.