Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Front-End Developer for travel company for our team.
The customer is a Swiss-Italian global cruise line registered in Switzerland and based in Geneva, with operations offices in Naples, Genoa and Venice.
It is a great opportunity to work for a large enterprise with significant budget and a strategic plan to modernize its IT landscape within 4 years.
- To translate explicit and implied needs of the customer into a workable backlog
- To solve challenges, issues, problems
- To replace without discontinuity the current Suppliers with solid delivery
- To demonstrate competency in the digital marketing and possibly in the travel industry
- Experience with implementing visualizations (CSS/HTML/JS) and UX design;
- 5+ years of experience with React.js, Vue.js etc.;
- Be able to understand the FE solution and its implementation, be familiar with Atomic architecture design;
- Experience with FE boilerplate;
- To understand build tasks (CI/CD);
- Experience with FE Dependencies;
- Experience with JS Classes, Modules and Frameworks;
- Be able to identify problems and issues in the Front-End Application;
- Be able to propose solutions;
- Experience with Front End visualization;
- Be confident with SASS, Bootstrap grid framework;
- Have been involved in an enterprise CMS project (e.g. Sitecore, Adobe EM), in particular FE for Experience Editor interface;
- Experience with SPA solutions;
- Deep knowledge of Sitecore CMS;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, BDD, Automated Testing;
- Strong digital experience and possibly exposure to tourism industry;
- English B2+.
- Knowledge of Italian;
- Cruise industry background and experience.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.