lead front-end engineer for global retailer of headwear
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Front-End Engineer.
Our customer is a global retailer of headwear, accessories and apparel lines for men, women and youth. Its products are sold in more than 80 countries. EPAM is engaged with our customer to drive a long-term digital strategy including B2C eCommerce as the first “pilot” step to design, build and launch across the US and Canada an elevated digital brand experience for the new online B2C eCommerce store within 6 months’ time frame.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development
- Strong experience working with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience using front-end HTML/CSS frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap, HTML 5 Boilerplate, or similar
- Understanding of UI/UX process workflow will be a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English