lead front-end software engineer for information architecture department
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Front-end Software Engineer.
You are the right applicant if you have solid relevant production experience and follow modern trends in web Front-End development. You will live on the front lines of the products we create and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer responsible for Information Architecture, user experience design, user interface design and Front-end development. We work in various business domains to bring success to our clients: complex e-commerce solutions, banking, sport, logistics, project and people management, etc. We design and develop high loaded web-based services and applications for desktop, tablets, mobile and custom in-store (Kiosk) devices. We participate in pre-sales activities, creating real data working prototypes, using cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop highly interactive web-based services for data exploration and collaboration using massive textual data sets
- 5+ years' of commercial experience in Front-end development
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, a deep understanding of adaptive layouts creation for desktop and mobile browsers
- Strong knowledge of JQuery, Underscore/LoDash
- Experience in JS build tools (e.g. Gulp/Grunt/Webpack)
- Experience in Git
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
nice to have
- Scalable and modular architecture for CSS (BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS)
- Precompiled CSS (SASS, LESS, Stylus)
- Grid-systems: Susy, Bootstrap, etc. Experience with at least one modern JS frameworks (AngularJS, React, Ember.js, Backbone.js)
- Familiarity with Unit tests
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.