lead frontend developer for a software company
The customer is a global software company with HQ in Boston and over 200 people working together worldwide to develop the inspiring product. The company helps other companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts. They make gift-giving simple, personal, and measurable. The gift recipients have the power of choice to accept their gift, exchange for another, or donate the value of their gift to charity.
You will work in an environment where you can constantly learn, master your craft, and be a part of an amazing international team of strong professionals.
- Drive the development of the frontend part of the project; propose and implement solutions, choose and integrate technologies, define frameworks and approaches
- Constantly improve architecture and bring best practices into the project
- Take part in scrum meetings; constantly interact with UX designer, Product manager, Backend developers
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- ES6, Sass, Promises usage experience
- Experience with Redux, Vuex, Rx.JS
- Experience in building SPA
- Experience with Front End Build Tools such as Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Bower, or Grunt
- Experience in using responsive design
- Experience in interacting with REST APIs
- Git using experience
- Conversational English level – ability to read, write and communicate on technical topics
- Proactivity, ability both to work independently and to be a part of a team
- Automated frontend testing
- TDD, Scrum, and related tools
- Using BEM methodology
- Docker experience
- Infrastructure: JIRA, GitLab, Kubernetes, Docker, GCP, AWS, Ansible, Terraform, Helm
- Frontend: React, Redux, Typescript, styled, RxJS, Webpack, Yarn, Vue.js
- Backend: PHP, Go, Python, MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, Laravel, Symfony
- QA/AT: Kotlin, Groovy
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.