lead full stack .net engineer for a global provider of information in healthcare industry
We are looking for remote Lead .NET Developer.
Our customer is a global provider of information for worldwide professionals in healthcare. As part of the Team of 60+ highly skilled engineers, you will be involved in developing a healthcare solution. This solution allows users to get immediate access through the relevant search to the most up-to-date diverse information available. Content is gathered from different sources, processed and is then available through user-friendly UI.
The Project is a MS SharePoint Web-based application comprised of over 300 electronic periodicals of health, research and practice nature. The EPAM team involved in the platform creation that accumulates and distributes medical knowledge. The platform is used by students, doctors, nurses and medical laboratories.
The substream is responsible for creating the UI part of the application. There are 7 developers and 6 testers involved. The test team currently works and the full cycle of testing activities starting from requirement analysis, clarifications, manual test creation and optimizing it for future automation activities, tests execution and results of analysis up to automated scripts creation and test framework maintenance.
- Work on new features in the product
- Work on tech debt in the project
- Support operations team with requests coming from customers
- 5+ years of experience in IT industry
- Experience of working with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience of working with XSLT
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML
- SharePoint experience will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English