lead go language developer for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Developer with experience with Go, strong skills in relational database and strong design skills to join our team.
The customer offers an electronic trading platform to trade financial assets including common stocks, preferred stocks, futures contracts, exchange-traded funds, options, mutual funds, and fixed income investments.
- Designing, developing and maintaining large scale software projects for the core brokerage trading platform
- Developing new products and troubleshooting issues related to retail trading systems.
- Work with business partners as well as providing technical and procedural guidance to the project team
- Produce detailed design specifications from functional Specification
- Act as the lead contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value
- Utilize innovative approaches to solve complex technical problems and apply advanced technical principles, theories and concepts to develop products
- Follow good software development practices (Functional specs, Design specs, Code reviews, Unit Test, Functional Test)
- 9 years of Software Design and Development Experience on Linux/Unix platform
- Knowledge of GO language
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
- Strong C / C++, Java, Perl, SQL, and Shell scripting
- Strong Skills in relational database (preferably Sybase and Oracle)
- Strong Design Skills
- Strong skills and experience in working with high-volume highly scalable transaction processing systems
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to understand and develop complex algorithms
- Experience working with IT development methodologies throughout the Software Development Cycle (SDLC)
- Working knowledge of object-oriented analysis and development methodology
- Experience with performance testing and tuning distributed applications
- Ability to work with the business community and be able to articulate technical solutions/challenges to the business and worth with them to come to resolution
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Experience in financial domain is a plus
- Proficiency in development of real-time distributed software systems desired
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.