lead golang developer for retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Golang Developer to join our team.
Our customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets (also called supercenters), discount department stores, and grocery stores in the U.S.
As a member of the Site Reliability Engineering team, you will work with other developers and DevOps practitioners to produce mission-critical infrastructure, tools, and processes that will ensure the highest level of availability and reliability of all our websites. As a Lead member of the team, you will be expected to work with management, peers, and customers to define and implement the technical vision of the team.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.