lead ios developer for a financial information provider
We are currently looking for a remote Lead iOS Developer with 5+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications, experience with UIKit, Swift, Xcode, experience in Video players, analytics, CocoaPods, promises, tvOS, Apple play to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency, and helps to prevent financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
- Proficiency in iOS development
- Experience with UIKit
- Hands on Swift, Xcode
- Good command of the latest technologies and standards
- Expertise in providing guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to up skill team members
- A hands-on and mindful approach complex challenges
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Sciences or a related degree
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM work environment
- A natural curiosity and the ability to learn quickly
- Solid communication skills with an ability to write and manage good documentation and work well in team environments
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve complex technical issues
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience in Video players, analytics, CocoaPods, promises, tvOS, Apple play
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.