lead ios developer for American chain of luxury department stores
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead iOS Developer.
Our client is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and listed as one of the top companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. Founded in 1901, the company began as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. Select stores also include wedding and home furnishings departments. The company has 349 stores operating in 40 US states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
The current project is a mobile development (both Android and iOS) with the aim to raise the selling of luxury products through mobile applications. The development is starting from scratch and until product presenting. The team will consist of Android, iOS developers, and Testers planned to last 1+ years.
- 5+ years’ iOS development experience
- Experience in software engineering using Swift programming language
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design
- Familiarity with SSO services usage
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes
- Great teamwork skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Agile practices experience
- Intermediate or higher spoken English
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.