lead ios developer for e-commerce solution
We are looking for a remote Lead iOS Developer with 5+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications, strong knowledge of OOD, design pattern, experience in using Git, JIRA, knowledge of Objective-C, and SWIFT to join our team.
Our customer is one of the world’s largest food retail groups aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is about developing and scale new features, change, and support existing functionality for different brands in large eCommerce solution, which is based on the Hybris eCommerce framework.
The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly, and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market, and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors, and stakeholders from different departments. The account includes 6+ distributed development, UI Automation, and DevOps teams with proven potential to grow.
- 5+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns
- Experience with: Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad HIG, KVO/KVC, Multitasking, Blocks, JSON/XML, Core Data, Local and Remote Notifications (experience in Unit Tests will be a plus)
- Knowledge of Objective C
- Knowledge of SWIFT is a plus
- Experience in using Git
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills
- Experience communicating and working directly with the client
- Good spoken and written English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.