lead ios developer for ticket outlet and distribution company
We are looking for a remote Lead iOS Developer with 5+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications, expertise in software engineering using Swift programming language, and experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design to join our team.
Our customer is a primary ticket outlet and distribution company based in different US locations - Seattle, Los Angeles, Scottsdale with operations in many countries around the world. The successful candidate will join a team working on a new version of Platform.
We work in various business domains to bring our customers to success: complex e-commerce solutions, banking, sport, logistics, project and people management, etc. We design and develop high-loaded web-based services and applications for desktop, tablets, mobile, and custom in-store (Kiosk) devices. We participate in pre-sale activities, creating real data working prototypes, using cutting-edge technologies.
- 5+ years` iOS development experience
- Experience in software engineering using Swift programming language
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design
- Familiarity with SSO services usage
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Great teamwork skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Agile practices experience
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate spoken English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.