go to search
lead ios swift developer for healthcare company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead iOS Swift Developer for Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead iOS Swift Developer to join our team.
- iOS Swift development throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Write clean, robust, modularized code to build product and features.
- Architect, design, implement new features, and improve existing.
- Create and maintain testing infrastructure for unit & automated testing.
- Communicate with customer and handle his requests in timely manner
- 5+ years of real production experience
- 5+ years of iOS Swift experience
- Ability to work directly with customer without supervision
- Experience with Realm and Reactive coding
- Experience with writing robust and maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals - you will work closely with customer to get things done
- 1+ years of leadership experience
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.