lead java cloud stack developer
We are looking for a remote Lead Java Cloud Stack Developer to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and scaling our cloud-based financial orchestration platform. You will lead a team of developers and work closely with other departments to ensure the platform meets the needs of our customers. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant work experience, 1+ years of relevant leadership experience, and a strong understanding of Java 17, AWS, Storm, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Zookeeper, Hazelcast, and Spring.
- Lead a team of developers in designing, building, and maintaining scalable, fault-tolerant, and secure software components for our financial orchestration platform
- Drive and consolidate migrations to our AWS cloud platform while supporting downstream consumers of our services
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, taking the initiative
- Maintain a hands-on development/infrastructure-solving mentality, displaying a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development and infrastructure engineering
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Understanding of microservices
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process. Proficiency in Java 8+ is a must
- Experience with our tech stack, with a particular emphasis on AWS which is a must-have skill
- Strong knowledge of AWS, Storm, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Zookeeper
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience with Terraform
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, initiative-taking attitude with a structured approach to development and maintenance tasks
- Experience with financial systems or payments processing
- Experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.