go to search
lead java developer for a multinational electronics company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Java Developer for a Multinational Electronics Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
- Developing microservices and implement improvements and enhancements to existing REST API services
- Writing test and debug back-end code that support the client's websites
- Working closely with back-end developers to determine a project’s specifications and scope and translate this information into functional, reliable, and scalable code
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in building, managing and delivering enterprise web applications using Node.js, Java and other enterprise technologies
- 5+ years of experience in microservice REST API development and related frameworks
- 5+ years hands-on experience in API management, API security (IdP, SAML, Oauth2) with AWS API gateway, MuleSoft or similar gateway services.
- Experience in development teams to manage Web Applications built on WebCMS and eCommerce platforms (OpenText CMS and Magento Cloud, highly preferred)
- Extensive experience in developing, hosting microservices on Docker, Kubernetes (EKS) platform
- Understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of MariaDB
- Familiarity using GIT (Version Control) and CI/CD Pipeline
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and web analytics
- Experience in building, maintaining SSO system and strong knowledge of Oauth2 Architecture
- Familiar with web application performance tuning, handling concurrent transactions
- English level B2+
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals