go to search
lead java developer for a software company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Java Developer for a Software Company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to become a part of our team.
Our customer is an Australian software company that develops products for software developers, project managers, and other software development teams.
- Design public APIs, coupled with a passion for writing clean code
- Work in team, review codes, and collaborate effectively on ideas and designs with some of the best architects and developers in the compamny
- build a service from the ground up – from gathering requirements, design, build, deploy and ownership
- design and build a production-level web application using public cloud infrastructure, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- Proven experience across the board with a strong depth of knowledge in the following technologies: Kotlin/Java, Spring Framework, AWS, SQS, Event-driven systems
- Passion for software engineering and getting stuff done using pragmatic approaches to iterate towards solutions for hard problems
- Solid understanding of application performance, and designing low latency, high-speed http applications
- Excited by the opportunities that a Cloud Only world presents for our users, and keen to make a difference by embracing the best Cloud practices and tooling for engineers
- Either already full-stack, or interested in learning modern frontend stack to compliment your backend experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
nice to have
- Experience with AWS infrastructure and/or Microservices is preferred
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with Kotlin coroutines
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals