go to search
lead java developer for a travel company
Lead Java Developer for a Travel Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to become a part of the global team.
The customer is an online travel agency and metasearch engine that helps book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruise ships, and vacation packages.
- Architect large scale transaction processing systems and solutions with large number of integrations with third party systems, building and supporting large scale applications on cloud
- Participate regularly in code and design reviews, drive technical prototypes and actively contribute to resolving difficult production issues
- articulate architecture principles, design considerations, future roadmap
- Engage with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders to understand the market needs
- align the architectural roadmap of the platform in an efficient and cost-effective manner for commercial viability
- Present new technology choice to technical and non-technical observers and guide others to make well defined technology choices
- Innovate for our Customers - take a long-term perspective to build systems and features
- 5+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience of architecting & building core capabilities of SaaS Platform – Open API Platform, Connectors/Plug-Ins, Marketplaces, Service Mesh, Entitlement, Company/Organization Profile, User Profile, Payment, Checkout, Invoice, Fees etc
- Hands-on experience with front-end technology stack like Angular, React
- Have hands-on experience in developing distributed applications using REST services - Spring Boot/Node.js/ .NET technologies
- hands-on experience with AWS/GCP
- A platform mindset with enthusiasm to work in a start up like environment
- Excellent communication - Demonstrated ability to succinctly communicate and describe complex technical designs and technology choices both to executives and developers
- Self-starter who can work with speed and agility in a start-up environment, ability to take ownership and deliver with minimal supervision.
- Quick learner and a thought leader in the technology architecture space so that design of platform is futuristic and enables changes as per market needs and advancements in the technology space
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.