go to search
lead java developer for a travel company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Java Developer for a Travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
- You will work in a cross-functional team of Machine Learning engineers and Machine Learning Science to design and code large scale batch and real-time ML pipelines
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work with seniors and peers in crafting and implementing the technical vision for the team
- Communicate and work with geographically distributed cross functional teams
- Participate in code reviews to assess overall code quality and flexibility
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with peers and help unblock junior members of the team. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure
- Define, develop, and maintain artifacts like technical design or partner documentation
- Drive for continuous improvement within an agile development team
- Participate in user story creation in collaboration with the team
- Support and troubleshoot data and/or system issues as needed
- 5+ experience in Java Development
- You have a degree in software engineering, computer science or a similar field.
- You are comfortable programming in Python and Scala (or Java)
- You are knowledgeable in Big Data technologies, in particular Hadoop, Hive, and Spark.
- You have experience in building real-time applications, preferably in Spark
- You have a good understanding of machine learning pipelines and machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and Pytorch
- You are familiar with cloud services (e.g., AWS) and workflow orchestration tools (e.g., Airflow)
- You have experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
nice to have
- Experience in the e-commerce or travel industry
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals