go to search
lead java developer for a travel company
Lead Java Developer for a Travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
- You will work in a cross-functional team of Machine Learning engineers and Machine Learning Science to design and code large scale batch and real-time ML pipelines
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work with seniors and peers in crafting and implementing the technical vision for the team
- Communicate and work with geographically distributed cross functional teams
- Participate in code reviews to assess overall code quality and flexibility
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with peers and help unblock junior members of the team. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure
- Define, develop, and maintain artifacts like technical design or partner documentation
- Drive for continuous improvement within an agile development team
- Participate in user story creation in collaboration with the team
- Support and troubleshoot data and/or system issues as needed
- 5+ experience in Java Development
- You have a degree in software engineering, computer science or a similar field.
- You are comfortable programming in Python and Scala (or Java)
- You are knowledgeable in Big Data technologies, in particular Hadoop, Hive, and Spark.
- You have experience in building real-time applications, preferably in Spark
- You have a good understanding of machine learning pipelines and machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and Pytorch
- You are familiar with cloud services (e.g., AWS) and workflow orchestration tools (e.g., Airflow)
- You have experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
nice to have
- Experience in the e-commerce or travel industry
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.