go to search
lead java developer for commercial banking
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Java Developer for Commercial Banking
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Development Java data pipeline solutions (on-premises and on Google Cloud) for the organization which are scalable, performant and cost effective
- Strategizing data migration approach & solution w.r.t. cloud migration
- Software Architecture using object-oriented analysis and design techniques in UML
- Expanding and optimizing our infrastructure and applications hosted into Google Cloud Platform
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Java related technologies
- Good knowledge of Java 8 or higher version including (but not limited to)
- Good hands-on experience of provisioning GCP services like Kubernates (GKE), Data Pipelines using DataFlow, BigQuery and doing it via IaC pipeline using Terraform
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, SOLID design principles
- Very good knowledge of Collection framework, different use cases of collections
- Exception handling scenarios
- Good knowledge of multi-threading (at-least conceptual), Concurrent collections, Thread pools (basically most of concurrency package)
- 1+ years of leadership experience
nice to have
- Knowledge of Apache beam pipelines, different runners
- (Basic) knowledge of GCP - Storage, PubSub, BigQuery and DataFlow
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.