go to search
lead java developer for financial company
Lead Java Developer for Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
- Design, implement, maintain critical capabilities for Loan Servicing System
- Be an SME and “Go-To” person in Loan Servicing System with expertise in technical system with complex data modeling & schema
- Provide inputs for design, translate design to implementation, own the technical deliveries, codebase and code reviews.
- Collaborate with multiple products and engineering teams, external partners, release engineering and other stakeholders across multiple global locations and represent the technical team in x-functional forums.
- Champion best software engineering practices such as continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve current design, code and process.
- Ensure the systems we build/maintain are highly reliable and scalable
- Ensure that reported issues and bugs are prioritized and addressed correctly in an appropriate time frame
- Write quality code and documentation, be the gatekeeper to maintain best standards for code hygiene and practices across the team members.
- Design and maintain KPI’s and metrics to measure success of critical features and capabilities, identify issues using proper alerting mechanisms
- Guide and mentor other teammates and junior member
- 5+ years of Experience in core JAVA technologies including Spring Framework, JMS, Hibernate, and Enterprise Integration Patterns, Java 8, Java 11, Java 7
- Experience with RESTful services and Service-Oriented Architecture design patterns using Spring MVC
- Experience with high-performance distributed systems
- Experience working with MongoDB and/or Cassandra
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum and CI/CD environment
- Experience with Test Driven Development using JUnit/TestNG testing frameworks
- Experience working with version control using GIT/BitBucket
- Excellent documentation and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and respond with urgency
- 1+ years of leadership experience
nice to have
- Experience with Groovy is a plus
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.