go to search
lead java developer for investment banking company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Java Developer for Investment Banking Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a global Swiss firm providing financial services to private, corporate, and institutional clients.
- Developing Batch Process and Script Development using Unix, Perl, Java, python, Scala and Autosys
- Developing BI Reporting using Tools like Cognos
- Utilizing Perl, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, PYTHON, SCALA and other technologies to develop and manage the software applications that are part of the publishing system
- Contributing to development and infrastructure initiatives to improve speed and reliability
- Applying broad-based software development expertise to create practical, innovative solutions
- Reviewing all existing flows or the application and system procedures and provide services proactively
- Core skills and competencies including Coding, Design, Troubleshooting,, Data Analysis, Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Business Acumen, and Technical Aptitude
- Experience with SQL and other DBMS (e.g., MsSQL, Azure SQL Database, Sybase, Cassandra,) (Azure SQL Database with Sybase is Plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2 level of English
nice to have
- Knowledge of Autosys
- Experience in Cognos BI
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals