go to search
lead java developer for payment processing
Java, Apache Kafka, Spring Core, Spring Boot, NoSQL Databases
Lead Java Developer for Payment Processing
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
- Serving as a core member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops software applications;
- Performing hands-on software development and testing, typically spending 90% of time writing code, API specs, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools.
- Identifying new contact channel technologies to evaluate and implement into existing call management solutions.
- Driving consistent development practices - tools and common components
- Developing a deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Overall 5+ years of internet-scale solution development
- Must have experience in architecture design and improvement
- MUST have strong deep Java Core skills – Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Performance Optimization, Multithreading, Polymorphism, Java Security
- Experience to develop backend REST-API services
- Experience with microservices architecture based on Spring Boot
- Experience with AWS Lambda services integrated with Kafka and deployed on-prem via Kubernetes
- Good understanding of reactive approaches, experience with Vert.x would be a plus
- Ability to write clean, testable code focused on performance, ability to monitor the application and do performance testing using Java Flight Recorder
- Be familiar with Semantic versioning and conventional commits
- Demonstrated experience in Agile or Scaled Agile (SAFe) development, application design, software development, and testing
- Experience with contact center technologies, payment technologies, and financial systems will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, English - B2+/C1
- Leadership, good coaching, interpersonal and presentation skills
- System thinking, critical mindset, problem-solving, continuous learning
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.