lead java software engineer for a healthcare company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience in Java development, proficiency in JSON and good knowledge of AWS to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principle business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Support project team decisions to select the highest value targets and advance the highest quality drug candidates
- Enable data access and integration to support analytics & machine learning to gain insights from data
- Reduce time/cost developing analytics and scientist workflow solutions
- Reduce barriers to entry for new vendors - increases innovative solution choice for scientists, while increasing vendor competition
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- Proficient in JSON
- Proficient in build automation - Maven, Gradle, Apache Ant or Ansible tools
- Proficient in source control tools Github, Stash, Bitbucket
- Experience with SpringBoot and SpringCloud frameworks deploying microservices API
- Good knowledge of OpenAPI spec 3.0
- Good knowledge of AWS API Gateway
- Ability to create API spec using OpenAPI with HATEOAS architecture and HAL notation
- Good knowledge on JDBC connection and data retrieval from Oracle, Redshift
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.