lead java software engineer for an oilfield services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Software Engineer with 5+ years of Java development experience, Cloud development experiences on Microsoft Azure, experience with Microservices architecture, development, deployment, and testing, to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
The project is associated with H2 development in collaboration across several tech centers.
- Porting of several existing cloud services from GCP into Microsoft Azure
- Azure cloud development for a tight delivery deadline
- Java development experience of 5+ years
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Cloud development experiences on Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Microservices architecture, development, deployment and testing
- Familiarity with container or virtualization technologies, e.g. K8S (AKS, GKE)
- Strong on Storage technologies: Azure Blob Storage, Azure File Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure Data Lake Storage
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Istio experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.