lead java software engineer with spring boot for a pharmacy company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Software Engineer with 5+ years of Java experience, Spring Boot, and SQL Server proficiency to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Understand existing application architecture and solution design
- Design individual components and develop the components
- Work with other architects, leads, team members in an Agile Scrum environment
- Hands-on development
- Design and develop applications that can be hosted on Azure cloud
- Design and develop framework and core functionality
- Identify the gaps and come up with working solutions
- Understand enterprise application design framework and processes
- Lead or Mentor junior and/or mid-level developers
- Review code and establish best practices
- Look out for latest technologies and match up with use case and solve business problems efficiently
- Keep management up to date with the progress
- Work under Agile design
- 5+ years of Java, Spring Boot (Core and Framework), xUnit, SQL Server experience
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of Microservices and Serverless architecture with service fabric, functions and API apps, Service Bus, message queues
- Proven experience in designing highly secured and scalable web applications on Azure Cloud
- Experience with Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS and Git
- Expertise with Azure Active Directory, VNETs, NSGs, ASGs, OAuth and OpenID Connect, Azure Traffic Manager, CDN, App Gateway and load balancers
- Experience with CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and Release pipelines
- Very hands-on development experience required
- Ability to look at the big picture
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.